On Wednesday 10th May 2017, Pendle Ski club will hold it’s 51st Annual General Meeting at the Wellsprings restaurant.
All ski club members are invited and are more than welcome to attend. The agenda is as follows:
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of the 50th Annual General Meeting (attached)
3. Matters Arising
4. Chairman’s Annual Report
5. Treasurer’s Report and Statement of Accounts
6. Election of Auditors
7. Re-election of Chairman: Mark Feneley
8. Election of Secretary
9. Re-election of Committee Members: Lindsey Allen and Jon Doyle
10. Any Other Business
11. Supper will be available!
As you know the club is run entirely on a volunteer basis and we are always looking for new members to join the committee and help to shape the future of the club.
This year we are also looking for a new club secretary as Helen is relinquishing the post after many years of service.
If you are interested in joining the committee or volunteering for the post of secretary, please email Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org