On Wednesday 9th May 2018, Pendle Ski club will hold it’s 52nd Annual General Meeting at the Wellsprings restaurant.
All ski club members are invited and are more than welcome to attend. The agenda is as follows:
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of the 51st Annual General Meeting (enclosed)
3. Matters Arising
4. Chairman’s Annual Report
5. Treasurer’s Report and Statement of Accounts
6. Election of Auditors
7. Election of Secretary
8. Election of new Committee Members – Amanda Bowater and Christine Billington
9. Re-election of Committee Members – Jacqui Pickover, David Pickover and Tony Murray
10. Any Other Business
11. Supper will be available!
As you know the club is run entirely on a volunteer basis and we are always looking for new members to join the committee and help to shape the future of the club.
We are still looking for someone to volunteer for the role of secretary after Helen stepped down from the role last year.
If you are interested in joining the committee or volunteering for the post of secretary, please email Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org