Due to the current government guidelines, things will be a little bit different next time you visit the ski club. We have been working very hard to make sure we can still deliver high quality ski instruction in an enjoyable but most importantly safe environment. Full details of our policies surrounding Covid-19 can be downloaded here.
The most significant changes for our members are as follows:
- Initially we will only open the club for customers who were members with us last season.
- All lessons and membership renewals must be booked online.
- All lessons will be for mixed ages and abilities (this will allow family groups to ski together).
- Lessons must be booked at least 4 hours in advance.
- Lessons will be spaced out to allow for members to leave the clubhouse before the next group arrive.
- We will ask for details in advance so that your equipment can be set up before your arrival.
- Everyone must follow social distancing and hygiene guidance and we ask that spectators are kept to an absolute minimum.
Initially we will only be offering lessons on the main slope for intermediate and advanced skiers, (if you are unsure of your ability level please consult our guide). We will open the nursery slope for beginner lessons as soon as we are confident that it will be safe to do so.
We appreciate your cooperation with these new procedures so that we can keep our members, instructors and volunteers safe through these challenging times and we really look forward to seeing you on the slope soon!